1. Receiving time=Processing time+Shipping time.
2. SHEIN has international warehouses based in Asia, America, Europe and the Middle East. Our team ensures your order is being processed as quickly as possible. Your order will dispatch from the nearest warehouse when possible, although the majority of stock is located in China so you may receive different packages for the same order. Customers will receive orders via our UK courier partners and NOT need to deal with any custom affairs. Please also be aware that next day delivery is NOT currently available for UK customers.
3. If you found that: 1) your package has not been delivered within the specified time; 2) the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered but you have not received it; or 3) your package includes missing/incorrect items, please contact customer service within 45 days of the payment date so that the aforementioned issues can be addressed. For other orders, products, and logistics-related issues, make sure to contact customer service within 90 days of the payment date.
4. If your parcel has arrived damaged open or not containing the Products ordered you must contact Customer Services within 48 days of receipt of the parcel, this will not affect your statutory rights.
5. Please click the "Confirm Delivery" button within 6 months (from the date of shipment). After that, the button will turn gray and cannot be used to get additional points.
For orders exceeding £160, handling fees (for custom duty and warehouse and custom clearance processing fee), which depends on the total order value, will be applied.
In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.